ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (Animal Transport) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Sep-2022.
ITBP Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Constable (Animal Transport)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Norms
No Application Fee
Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Documentation, Written Test, Medical Exam
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the ITBP recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in ITBP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete ITBP Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Sep-2022