ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (Tradesman) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Dec-2022
ITBP Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Details||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ITBP Official Website||itbpolice.nic.in|
ITBP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||78|
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
ITBP Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Constable (Tailor)||10th, Diploma in Industrial Training Institute|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||10th|
ITBP Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Constable (Tailor)||18 – 23|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||18 – 25|
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Verification of Documents
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination/Review Medical Examination
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment (Constable (Tradesman)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in, Starts from 23-11-2022 to 22-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for ITBP Constable (Tradesman) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ITBP official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ITBP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Dec-2022