ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification at itbpolice.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Nov-2022.
ITBP Vacancy Details October 2022
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
|Rs.29200-92300/- Per Month
|ITBP Official Website
ITBP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITBP official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 23-Nov-2022.
As per the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Norms
- SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Test, Practical Test, Medical Exam
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the ITBP recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in ITBP Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete ITBP Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Nov-2022