IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification at irctc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Hospitality Monitors in Andhra Pradesh – Odisha. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 28-Aug-2022.
IRCTC Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Post Details||Hospitality Monitors|
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh – Telangana – Maharashtra – Odisha|
|IRCTC Official Website||irctc.co.in|
IRCTC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IRCTC official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment (Hospitality Monitors) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Karnataka can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the below venues on 28-Aug-2022.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha: Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Near Indian Overseas Bank, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751007
- Hyderabad, Telangana: Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), F-Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500007
- Date of notification Released: 08-08-2022
- Walk-In Date: 28-Aug-2022
IRCTC Walk-In Date Details
|Location Name||Walk-In Date|
|Bhubaneswar, Odisha||24th/25th August 2022|
|Hyderabad, Telangana||27th/28th August 2022|
IRCTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: irctc.co.in