Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau) has released a notification at mha.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Sep-2022.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (Intelligence Bureau)|
|Post Details||Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs.15600-216600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Intelligence Bureau Official Website||mha.gov.in|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher||1|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||13|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||20|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Executive||110|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||7|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone||1|
|Senior Research Officer||2|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment required eligibility details
Intelligence Bureau Qualification Details
- Advisor (Technical): Degree in Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree, Ph.D in Electronics, Communication/Computer Technology
- Dy. Director/Tech: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications, Master of Science in Physics/Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer Science/Computer Application
- Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher: Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology, Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/Statistics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology
- Joint Deputy Director (Executive), Assistant Director (Executive), Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Executive: Degree
- Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering, Master of Science in Physics/Electronics/Telecommunications, Information Technology, Software, Computer Science, MCA
- Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech in Electronics/ and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunications/Telecommunications
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management/Commerce
Age Limit: As per the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 17-Sep-2022.
As per the Intelligence Bureau Norms
Written Test & Interview
Intelligence Bureau Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Additional Deputy Director/Cryptography-Cypher||Rs.118500-214100/-|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||Rs.78800-209200/-|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||Rs.67700-208700/-|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Executive||Rs.56100-177500/-|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||Rs.15600-39100/-|
|Dy. Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone|
|Senior Research Officer|
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment (Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021 on or before 17-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Dy. Central Intelligence Officer, Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Intelligence Bureau recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Sep-2022
Intelligence Bureau Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mha.gov.in