Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Agniveer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Jul-2023.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: Candidate should be born between 01-Nov-2002 to 30-Apr-2006 (Both dates inclusive)
As per the Indian Navy Norms
No Application Fee
Medical Examination, Screening, Merit List, Preliminary Selection Test, PFT & Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Navy Agniveer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jul-2023
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in