Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sailors (AA & SSR) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Apr-2022.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||Sailors (AA & SSR)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit Details: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Minimum Height: 157 cms
- Minimum Chest Expansion: 5 cms
As per the Indian Navy Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Navy Sailors (AA & SSR) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Apr-2022