Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Tradesman Mate in Mumbai – Goa. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02-Nov-2021.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Post Details||Tradesman Mate|
|Salary||Rs.18000-56900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Goa – Karwar – All India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
|Command Name||No of Posts|
|Eastern Naval Command||60|
|Western Naval Command||89|
|Southern Naval Command||18|
|Andaman & Nicobar Naval Command||50|
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Navy recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 02-Nov-2021
As per the Indian Navy Norms
Documents Verification, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment (Tradesman Mate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief of the Naval Staff, Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Room No: 007, Ground Floor, Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001 on or before 02-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief of the Naval Staff, Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Room No: 007, Ground Floor, Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 02-Nov-2021
Indian Navy Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in