Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Navik, Yantrik in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jan-2022.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Navik, Yantrik|
|Salary||As per Indian Coast Guard Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th, 12th, Diploma|
Age Limit: As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a Maximum of 22 years
Age Limit Details
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik(DB): Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Medical Exam, Computer Based Online Exam, Physical Exam, Certificate Verification
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Apply Online – Link is given below.
- Update all the required details in the Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jan-2022
- Date of ensuring validity of E-mail & Mobile number: Upto 31-Dec-2022
- Date of issue of all Uploaded Documents: 14-Jan-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-I: Mid/End Mar-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-II: Mid/End May-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-III & IV for Navik (GD) & Yantrik Posts: Early Aug-2022
- Tentative Dates For Examination for Stage-III & IV for Navik (DB) Posts: Early Oct-2022
- Date of Training for Navik (General Duty) & Yantrik Posts: Aug-2022
- Date of Training for Navik (Domestic Branch) Posts: Oct-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: For any Query regarding Application, Candidate can contact through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone no:- 020-25503108/020-25503109