Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Join Indian Army (Indian Army) has released a notification at joinindianarmy.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Agniveer in Paradip – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Aug-2022.
Indian Army Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army (Indian Army)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As Per Indian Army Norms|
|Job Location||Paradip – Odisha|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Army Qualification Details
|Agniveer General Duty||10th|
|Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
|Agniveer Tradesman (10th Pass)||10th|
|Agniveer Tradesman (08th Pass)||08th|
Age Limit: As per the Indian Army Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 17.5 years and Maximum of 23 years, As on 01-Oct-2022
No Application Fee
Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Common Entrance Examination
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment (Agniveer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, Starts from 01-08-2022 to 30-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Join Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Aug-2022
- Dates of Rally: 07th to 14th October 2022