IMMT Recruitment 2021: Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT) has released a notification at immt.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Hindi Translator in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 24-Dec-2021.
IMMT Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT)
|Junior Hindi Translator
|Rs.55104/- Per Month
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|Online & Offline
|IMMT Official Website
IMMT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IMMT official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking
- Candidates should have Knowledge at the level of Matriculation of a recognised Board or equivalent of one of the languages other than Hindi mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years, As on 24-Dec-2021
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- SC/ST/PwD/Women/CSIR Employees: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for IMMT Recruitment (Junior Hindi Translator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at immt.res.in official website starts from 26-11-2021 to 24-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha on or before 10-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for IMMT Junior Hindi Translator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IMMT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Dec-2021
- Last date for Receipt of Hard copy of application: 10-Jan-2022