ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at ils.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Jun-2022.
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details June 2022
|Institute Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||As Per ILS Bhubaneswar Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|ILS Bhubaneswar Official Website||ils.res.in|
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ILS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.V.Sc in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Chemistry/Microbiology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 28 years, as on 20-Jun-2022.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ILS Bhubaneswar official website ils.res.in, Starts from 19-05-2022 to 20-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ILS Bhubaneswar official website ils.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ILS Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Jun-2022
- Date of Display of Shortlisted Candidates & Instructions on the Institute website: 24-Jun-2022
- Tentative Date of Interview: 02nd Week of July 2022