ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at ils.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate-I in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Apr-2022.
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Research Associate-I|
|Salary||Rs.47000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|ILS Bhubaneswar Official Website||ils.res.in|
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ILS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D in Life Sciences/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in preparation and Characterization of Nanoparticles, handling mammalian cell culture and cell Biology Techniques are required.
- Candidates having first author publication in peer reviewed journal in above subject areas will be given preference during Screening stage.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Research Associate-I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha on or before 22-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Research Associate-I Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ILS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Apr-2022
- Date of Display of Shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 26-Apr-2022