ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at ils.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Jan-2022.
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details January 2022
|Institute Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|ILS Bhubaneswar Official Website||ils.res.in|
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ILS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Life Sciences from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have At least 1 year of experience in handling mice is preferred for this position.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Screening & Interview
How to apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha on or before 27-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Project Associate Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ILS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Jan-2022
- Date of Display of Shortlisted Candidates: 28-Jan-2022
- Date of Interview: 31st January 2022 10:30 AM