ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at ils.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate – I in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Mar-2022.
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details March 2022
|Institute Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Project Associate – I|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|ILS Bhubaneswar Official Website||ils.res.in|
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ILS Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Biotechnology, Life Sciences with 60% marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have prior experience to work in ABSL-3 facility. For Non-NET/GATE applicants the amount of fellowship will be as per the DST guideline.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 22-Mar-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Project Associate – I) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha on or before 22-Mar-2022.
Steps to Apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Project Associate – I Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ILS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Mar-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Mar-2022
- Date of Display of Shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 24-Mar-2022
- Date of Interview: 31-Mar-2022
ILS Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ils.res.in