ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at ils.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Nov-2021.
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details October 2021
|Institute Name||Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.20000-47000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|ILS Bhubaneswar Official Website||ils.res.in|
ILS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
ILS Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
|Junior Research Fellow||Master’s Degree|
|Project Associate-I||Master’s Degree|
- Research Associate-I: Research experience in Cell biology and/or cancer biology and/or infectious diseases biology will be preferred. Candidates with first author papers in peer-reviewed reputed journals will be preferred. Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for viva voice may also apply
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates holding Master’s degree with 60% aggregate or more in the subjects of Biotechnology/
Microbiology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or any other branches of Life sciences with NET (JRF/LS), GATE are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates with research experience in molecular biology and Cell biology techniques.
- Project Associate-I: Candidates holding Master’s degree with 60% aggregate or in the subjects of Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology or any other branches of Life sciences are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates with NET/GATE and research experience in molecular biology and Cell biology techniques
- Project Assistant: Candidates having having Working experience in a biology research laboratory after the degree are eligible to apply. Research experience in molecular biology and Cell biology techniques will be preferred.
ILS Bhubaneswar Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Research Associate-I||As Per ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms|
|Junior Research Fellow||Below 28|
|Project Assistant||As Per ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms|
|Project Associate-I||Below 35|
No Application Fee
ILS Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.31000/-|
How to apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023 on or before 12-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for ILS Bhubaneswar Research Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ILS Bhubaneswar recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar – 751023 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Nov-2021
- Date of Display of shortlisted Candidates in ILS website: 15th November 2021