IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Program Manager, Technical Officer in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 06-Apr-2022.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details March 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Program Manager, Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.31000-75000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website||iitbbs.ac.in|
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
- Program Manager: B.Tech, MBA
- Technical Officer: B.Tech, M.Tech in CSE/ECE/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Staff: B.Tech in CSE/ECE/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Officer: Candidates should have with minimum 2 years of Experience in Unity, Unreal Engine, Vuforia, ARKit, Wikitude, ARCore, 3ds Max Design, Maya etc.
- Duration of Period: 3 Years
IIT Bhubaneswar Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
No Application Fee
Written Test, Skill Test & Interview
IIT Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Program Manager, Technical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 18-03-2022 to 06-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Program Manager, Technical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Apr-2022