IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Project Associate in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Nov-2022.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details November 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||JRF, Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.31000-47000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website||iitbbs.ac.in|
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
- Project Associate: Ph.D in Physics/Electronics/Mechanical
- Junior Research Fellow: B.E or B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Age Limit: As per the International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per IIT Bhubaneswar Norms
No Application Fee
IIT Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs.31000/-|
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (JRF, Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 04-11-2022 to 15-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar JRF, Project Associate Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2022