IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Feb-2022.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details February 2022
|Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)
|Junior Research Fellow
|Rs.31000/- Per Month
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|School of Electrical Sciences
|School of Mechanical Sciences
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
- School of Electrical Sciences: B.E or B.Tech in ECE, M.E or M.Tech, M.S in VLSI Design
- School of Mechanical Sciences: M.E or M.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Candidates should have Experience in Analog, RF, Mixed‐Signal IC Design, or its related areas.
- Candidates should have Experience in IC design using EDA Tools like Cadence
- Candidate should have prior knowledge and experience of MATLAB and CAD/CAM software.
- Candidate should have Prior knowledge on development of experimental set‐up containing electrical and electronic circuitry, reverse engineering/ tool path planning.
- Duration of Period: 12 Months
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 31-01-2022 to 25-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- They should also send a copy of your comprehensive CV by Email: [email protected] for School of Electrical Sciences
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Feb-2022
IIT Bhubaneswar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – School of Electrical Sciences (Adv Date: 31-Jan-2022): Click Here
- Official Notification – School of Electrical Sciences (Adv Date: 10-Feb-2022): Click Here
- Official Notification – School of Mechanical Sciences: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iitbbs.ac.in