IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jan-2022.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details December 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website||iitbbs.ac.in|
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed M.Tech in Power Electronics and Drives from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 months of hardware experience is required.
- Candidate should have valid GATE score.
- Duration of Period: 1 Year
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 27-12-2021 to 14-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jan-2022