IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, SRF, Project Assistant in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Oct-2021.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||JRF, SRF, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.25000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website||iitbbs.ac.in|
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||1|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1|
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Bhubaneswar Qualification Details
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||M.Tech|
Age Limit: As per IIT Bhubaneswar official notification candidates should have age limit As per IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
IIT Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs.31000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs.35000/-|
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (JRF, SRF, Project Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 21-09-2021 to 11-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar JRF, SRF, Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2021