IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has released a notification at iitbbs.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Aug-2021.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details July 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.31000-35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
|IIT Bhubaneswar Official Website||iitbbs.ac.in|
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Associate – I||1|
|Project Associate – II||1|
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Bhubaneswar official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
IIT Bhubaneswar Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Associate – I||Rs.31000/-|
|Project Associate – II||Rs.35000/-|
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in, Starts from 30-07-2021 to 19-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Project Associate Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Bhubaneswar online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Aug-2021