IISWC Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) has released a notification at cswcrtiweb.org for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Koraput – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jan-2022.
IISWC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Koraput – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|IISWC Official Website||cswcrtiweb.org|
IISWC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IISWC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 2 Years Experience in Field Work
As per the Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- Women Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for IISWC Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the IISWC, Research Centre, Sunabeda, Dist. Koraput, Odisha or Email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for IISWC Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IISWC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- IISWC, Research Centre, Sunabeda, Dist. Koraput, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or Email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-Jan-2022
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jan-2022
IISWC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cswcrtiweb.org