IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) has released a notification at iiserbpr.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Directors in Pune – Berhampur. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-May-2022.
IISER Berhampur Vacancy Details April 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.225000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Kolkata – Bhopal – Berhampur|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|IISER Official Website||iiserbpr.ac.in|
IISER Berhampur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IISER Berhampur official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 15 years of experience in teaching / research out of which l0 years must be at the level of Professor or above in reputed educational institutes / Research Organizations.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 65 years, As on 23-May-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IISER Berhampur Recruitment (Directors) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Secretary (IISERs/IISc), Government of India, Department of Higher Education, Room No. 326, ‘C’ wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 23-May-2022. One copy of the application can be sent electronically to Email: Priyank.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for IISER Berhampur Directors Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IISER Berhampur recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Secretary (IISERs/IISc), Government of India, Department of Higher Education, Room No. 326, ‘C’ wing, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-May-2022. One copy of the application can be sent electronically to Email: Priyank.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-May-2022
IISER Berhampur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: iiserbpr.ac.in