IFFCO Recruitment 2022: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has released a notification at iffco.in for recruitment to the Post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Apr-2022.
IFFCO Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Post Details||Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.33300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IFFCO Official Website||iffco.in|
IFFCO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IFFCO official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc in Agriculture, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, as on 01-Feb-2022.
Training Period: One year
- OBC (CL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the IFFCO recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IFFCO Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IFFCO Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Apr-2022