IBPS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification at ibps.in for recruitment to the Post of Clerk in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 27-Oct-2021.
IBPS Vacancy Details July 2021
|Bank Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Salary||As per IBPS Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBPS official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 01-Jul-2021.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General Candidates: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM Candidates: Rs.175/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the IBPS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IBPS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IBPS Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-Oct-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 27-Oct-2021
- Date of Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2021
- Date of Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November 2021
- Date of Download of Call Letters for Online Examination – Preliminary: November/December 2021
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary: December 2021
- Date of Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: December 2021/January 2022
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main: December 2021/January 2022
- Date of Online Examination – Main: January/February 2022
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2022