IBBI Recruitment 2021: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has released a notification at ibbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of DGM, AGM, CGM, GM in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Sep-2021.
IBBI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Bank Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Post Details||DGM, AGM, CGM, GM|
|Salary||Rs.67700-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IBBI Official Website||ibbi.gov.in|
IBBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IBBI official notification candidate should have completed MBA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years, as on 10-Sep-2021.
As per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Norms
IBBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager||Rs.67700-209200/-|
|Chief General Manager/General Manager||Rs.123100-215900/-|
How to apply for IBBI Recruitment (DGM, AGM, CGM, GM) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director (HR), 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 or submitted over mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for IBBI DGM, AGM, CGM, GM Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IBBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Executive Director (HR), 7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 or submitted over mail to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Sep-2021