IAF Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification at indianairforce.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Jun-2022.
IAF Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Details||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Salary||As Per IAF Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|IAF Official Website||indianairforce.nic.in|
IAF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IAF official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years, as on 28-Nov-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- Departmental (UR) Candidates: 15 Years
- Departmental (SC/ST) Candidates: 20 Years
Written Test, Practical Test, Physical Test, Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for IAF Recruitment (Lower Division Clerk (LDC)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010 on or before 20-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for IAF Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IAF recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Jun-2022
IAF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indianairforce.nic.in