GPLF Puri Recruitment 2023: Gram Panchayat Level Federation Puri (GPLF Puri) has released a notification at puri.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Community Support Staff in Puri – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023.
GPLF Puri Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Gram Panchayat Level Federation Puri (GPLF Puri)|
|Post Details||Community Support Staff|
|Salary||Rs.3000-6000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Puri – Odisha|
|GPLF Puri Official Website||puri.nic.in|
GPLF Puri Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||10|
GPLF Puri Recruitment required eligibility details
GPLF Puri Qualification Details
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||12th|
Age Limit: As per the Gram Panchayat Level Federation Puri recruitment notification, the candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
GPLF Puri Salary Details
|Department Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Master Book Keeper (MBK)||Rs.6000/-|
How to apply for GPLF Puri Recruitment (Community Support Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Maa Mangala Mahila Mahasangha, At/PO-Kakatpur, PS-Kakatpur, Dist-Puri, Pin-752108 on or before 31-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for GPLF Puri Community Support Staff Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the GPLF Puri recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Maa Mangala Mahila Mahasangha, At/PO-Kakatpur, PS-Kakatpur, Dist-Puri, Pin-752108 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023