Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2022: Ganjam eCourt (Ganjam District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist in Ganjam – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Aug-2022.
Ganjam District Court Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Ganjam eCourt (Ganjam District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ganjam – Odisha|
|Ganjam District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Ganjam District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Ganjam District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Ganjam District Court Qualification Details
|Junior Clerk/Copyist||12th, Diploma|
As per the Ganjam eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 38 years, as on 22-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test, Computer Practical Test & Interview
Ganjam District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Odisha on or before 22-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Typist Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ganjam District Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Aug-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Aug-2022
Ganjam District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in