Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2021: Ganjam eCourt (Ganjam District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Typist in Ganjam – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Aug-2021 05:00 PM.
Ganjam District Court Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Ganjam eCourt (Ganjam District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Typist|
|Job Location||Ganjam – Odisha|
|Ganjam District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Ganjam District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Ganjam District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Ganjam District Court Qualification Details
As per the Ganjam eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, As on 19-Aug-2021
SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 Years
PH Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Typing Test, Practical Test, Viva Voce Test, Written Test
Ganjam District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Odisha on or before 19-Aug-2021 05:00 PM.
Steps to Apply for Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk, Typist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Ganjam District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Aug-2021 05:00 PM.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Aug-2021 05:00 PM
Ganjam District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in