FCI Recruitment 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released a notification at fci.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2022.
FCI Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Details||Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.50000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|FCI Official Website||fci.gov.in|
FCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||31|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||28|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||23|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||9|
FCI Recruitment required eligibility details
FCI Qualification Details
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Post Graduate, ACA/AICWA/ACS
- Assistant General Manager (Technical): B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Associate membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Assistant General Manager (Law): Degree in Law
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Assistant General Manager (Law): Candidates should have Minimum 05 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 05 years’ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/State Government/Central Government PSU/State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/post revised scales)
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have 03 years’ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization [Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience, provided it is acquired after completing Internship].
Age Limit: As per the Food Corporation of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
FCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||Rs.60000-180000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)|
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the FCI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on FCI Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in FCI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete FCI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 31-Mar-2022
- Date of Availability of Call Letters on website for download: 10 days prior to announced Date of examination