ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification at esic.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of SSO, Manager, Superintendent in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Apr-2022.
ESIC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Details||SSO, Manager, Superintendent|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ESIC Official Website||esic.nic.in|
ESIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ESIC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation in Commerce/Law/Management from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have three years service in a Government Organisation or Corporation or Government Undertaking or Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc.
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 27 years, as on 12-Apr-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PH (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PH (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PH (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (UR) Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) Candidates: 06 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) Candidates: 08 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental/Female & Ex Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the ESIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ESIC SSO, Manager, Superintendent Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in ESIC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete ESIC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-Apr-2022
ESIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: esic.nic.in