ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification at esic.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Specialist Grade II in Jammu & Kashmir – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Apr-2022.
ESIC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Details||Specialist Grade II|
|Salary||Rs.67700-78800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir – Haryana – Delhi – All India|
|ESIC Official Website||esic.nic.in|
ESIC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Specialist Grade II (Senior Scale)||50|
|Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale)||5|
ESIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ESIC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Specialist Grade II (Senior Scale): Candidates should have Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate
- Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale): Candidates should have 03 years work experience in case of Post Graduate Degree Holder & 05 years work experience in case of Post Graduate Diploma Holder
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years, as on 20-Apr-2022.
- Employees of ESIC & Government Servants: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESIC Employees, Women, & Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- General/Other Categories: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque
Language Test & Interview
ESIC Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Month)|
|Specialist Grade II (Senior Scale)||Rs.78800/-|
|Specialist Grade II (Junior Scale)||Rs.67700/-|
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment (Specialist Grade II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below-mentioned addresses on or before 20-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Specialist Grade II Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ESIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Apr-2022.
ESIC Address Details
- Jammu & Kashmir: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Regional Office, 10-B Radha Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Jammu – 180004 (J&K)
- Haryana: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad – 121002, Haryana
- Delhi: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi – 110008
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Apr-2022
ESIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: esic.nic.in