ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification at esic.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Jul-2022.
ESIC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ESIC Official Website||esic.nic.in|
ESIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ESIC official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Post Graduation, M.D, M.S, DNB, MDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 40 years, As on 18-Jul-2022
- Regular Medical Officers of ESIC/Government Servants: 05 years
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental (ESIC Employee)/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir), Faridabad – 121002, Haryana on or before 18-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for ESIC Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ESIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir), Faridabad – 121002, Haryana (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Jul-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 25-Jul-2022
ESIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: esic.nic.in