ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification at ecil.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Technician in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Apr-2022.
ECIL Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Details||Junior Technician|
|Salary||Rs.20480-24780/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ECIL Official Website||ecil.co.in|
ECIL Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
ECIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ECIL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have experience in manufacturing, production, quality, material management in an industrial establishment.
Age Limit: As per the Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, as on 31-Mar-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- PwD Candidates: 10 years
No Application Fee
Merit List & Document Verification
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the ECIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ECIL Junior Technician Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in ECIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete ECIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Apr-2022