ECGC Recruitment 2022: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC) has released a notification at ecgc.in for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Apr-2022.
ECGC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd (ECGC)|
|Post Details||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Rs.53600-102090/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ECGC Official Website||ecgc.in|
ECGC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ECGC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 21-Mar-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
How to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the ECGC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on ECGC Probationary Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in ECGC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete ECGC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Application Fee: 20-Apr-2022
- Date of Download of Call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 25th April 2022 Onwards
- Date of Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST: First and Second Week of May 2022
- Date of Online Written Examination: 29th May 2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Online Written Examination: Between 15th to 19th June 2022
- Date of Interview: July/August 2022