DWO Sambalpur Recruitment 2024: District Welfare Office Sambalpur (DWO Sambalpur) has released a notification at sambalpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Subject Teachers in Sambalpur – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Jan-2024.
DWO Sambalpur Notification Details
|District Welfare Office Sambalpur (DWO Sambalpur)
|Rs.12000-16000/- Per Month
|Sambalpur – Odisha
|DWO Sambalpur Official Website
DWO Sambalpur Vacancy Details
|No of Post
DWO Sambalpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DWO Sambalpur official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the District Welfare Office Sambalpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 26 years and a maximum of 45 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for DWO Sambalpur Recruitment (Subject Teachers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Office, Sambalpur on or before 05-Jan-2024.
Steps to Apply for DWO Sambalpur Subject Teachers Jobs 2024
- First of all go through the DWO Sambalpur recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Welfare Office, Sambalpur (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Jan-2024.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-12-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Jan-2024
- Date of Interview: 15-Jan-2024 10:30 AM
DWO Sambalpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sambalpur.nic.in