DWO Sambalpur Recruitment 2022: District Welfare Office Sambalpur (DWO Sambalpur) has released a notification at sambalpur.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Tribal Language Teachers in Sambalpur – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Apr-2022.
DWO Sambalpur Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||District Welfare Office Sambalpur (DWO Sambalpur)|
|Post Details||Tribal Language Teachers|
|Salary||Rs.9250/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sambalpur – Odisha|
|DWO Sambalpur Official Website||sambalpur.nic.in|
DWO Sambalpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Tribal Language Teacher (ORAON)||1|
|Tribal Language Teacher (KISAN)||3|
DWO Sambalpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DWO Sambalpur official notification candidate should have completed 12th in Science/Arts/Commerce from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Language which is operational in schools under IVLE programme
- Candidates should have Odia as mother tongue language up to Class-VII
As per the District Welfare Office Sambalpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 28-Feb-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for DWO Sambalpur Recruitment (Tribal Language Teachers) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Office, Sambalpur, Odisha on or before 16-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for DWO Sambalpur Tribal Language Teachers Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DWO Sambalpur recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Welfare Office, Sambalpur, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Apr-2022
DWO Sambalpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: sambalpur.nic.in