DWO Puri Recruitment 2023: District Welfare Office Puri (DWO Puri) has released a notification at puri.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Teacher in Puri – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Jun-2023.
DWO Puri Vacancy Details June 2023
|Organization Name||District Welfare Office Puri (DWO Puri)|
|Post Details||Guest Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.12000-16000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Puri – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Walk-In|
|DWO Puri Official Website||puri.nic.in|
DWO Puri Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DWO Puri official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the District Welfare Office Puri recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for DWO Puri Recruitment (Guest Teacher) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Puri At-Collectorate, Puri PO/DT-Puri, Pin-752001 on or before 29-Jun-2023.
Steps to Apply for DWO Puri Guest Teacher Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DWO Puri recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Puri At-Collectorate, Puri PO/DT-Puri, Pin-752001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 29-Jun-2023.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Office of District Welfare Officer, Puri
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jun-2023
- Date of Interview: 01-Jul-2023 11:00 AM
DWO Puri Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: puri.nic.in