DWO Keonjhar Recruitment 2021: District Welfare Office Keonjhar (DWO Keonjhar) has released a notification at kendujhar.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Tribal Language Teacher in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Aug-2021.
DWO Keonjhar Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||District Welfare Office Keonjhar (DWO Keonjhar)|
|Post Details||Tribal Language Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.9250/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|DWO Keonjhar Official Website||kendujhar.nic.in|
DWO Keonjhar Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DWO Keonjhar official notification candidate should have completed 10+2 from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the District Welfare Office Keonjhar Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-07-2021.
No Application Fee
Merit Basis, Proficiency test
How to apply for DWO Keonjhar Recruitment (Tribal Language Teacher) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, PIN-758001 on or before 09-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for DWO Keonjhar Tribal Language Teacher Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DWO Keonjhar recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Welfare Officer, Keonjhar, PIN-758001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Aug-2021
DWO Keonjhar Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kendujhar.nic.in