DST Recruitment 2021: Department of Science & Technology (DST) has released a notification at dst.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Oct-2021.
DST Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Science & Technology (DST)|
|Salary||Rs.67700-216600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DST Official Website||dst.gov.in|
DST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DST Recruitment required eligibility details
DST Qualification Details
|Scientist F||Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree|
|Scientist C||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree|
DST Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
As per the Department of Science & Technology Norms
No Application Fee
DST Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for DST Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the DST recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on DST Scientist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in DST Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete DST Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Oct-2021
DST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: dst.gov.in