DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha) has released a notification at dseodisha.in for recruitment to the Post of TGT, Hindi Teacher in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jan-2022.
DSE Odisha Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha)|
|Post Details||TGT, Hindi Teacher|
|Salary||Rs.15000-25300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|DSE Odisha Official Website||dseodisha.in|
DSE Odisha Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|TGT Science (PCM)||2370|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1544|
|Physical Education Teacher||1218|
DSE Odisha Recruitment required eligibility details
DSE Odisha Qualification Details
|TGT Arts||Degree, B.Ed, B.A|
|TGT Science (PCM)||Degree, B.E or B.Tech|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||B.Sc, B.Ed|
|Hindi Teacher||Degree, B.Ed|
|Telugu Teacher||Degree, B.Ed|
|Physical Education Teacher||12th, C.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed|
As per the Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.400/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test & Interview
DSE Odisha Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|TGT Science (PCM)|
|TGT Science (CBZ)|
|Physical Education Teacher||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment (TGT, Hindi Teacher) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DSE Odisha official website dseodisha.in, Starts from 03-01-2022 to 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for DSE Odisha TGT, Hindi Teacher Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through DSE Odisha official website dseodisha.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DSE Odisha online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2022
- Tentative Schedule of Online Examination: 01st Week of March 2022