DSE Odisha Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha) has released a notification at dseodisha.in for recruitment to the Post of Teacher in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Sep-2021.
DSE Odisha Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha (DSE Odisha)|
|Salary||Rs.10000-16880/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
|DSE Odisha Official Website||dseodisha.in|
DSE Odisha Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||1260|
DSE Odisha Recruitment required eligibility details
DSE Odisha Education Qualification Details
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor’s Degree, B.H.Ed, B.Ed|
|Classical Teacher (Sanskrit)||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Physical Education Teacher||10+2, C.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed|
As per the Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.400/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Competitive Exam and Interview
DSE Odisha Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Physical Education Teacher||Rs.10000/-|
How to apply for DSE Odisha Recruitment (Teacher) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DSE Odisha official website dseodisha.in, Starts from 23-08-2021 to 14-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for DSE Odisha Teacher Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DSE Odisha official website dseodisha.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Directorate of Secondary Education Odisha will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DSE Odisha online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Sep-2021
- Tentative schedule of Online Examination: First week of October 2021