DRDA Bhadrak Recruitment 2022: District Rural Development Agency Bhadrak (DRDA Bhadrak) has released a notification at bhadrak.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Ombudsman in Bhadrak – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-May-2022.
DRDA Bhadrak Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency Bhadrak (DRDA)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.45000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhadrak – Odisha|
|DRDA Bhadrak Official Website||bhadrak.nic.in|
DRDA Bhadrak Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DRDA Bhadrak Recruitment Norms
- A person of eminent standing & impeccable integrity with at least 10 years of experience in Public Administration, Law, Academics, Social work or Management
Age Limit: As per the District Rural Development Agency Bhadrak recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 68 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DRDA Bhadrak Recruitment (Ombudsman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Collector and DPC, MGNREGS, District Rural Development Agency Bhadrak, Odisha on or before 06-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for DRDA Bhadrak Ombudsman Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DRDA Bhadrak recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Collector and DPC, MGNREGS, District Rural Development Agency Bhadrak, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-May-2022
DRDA Bhadrak Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: bhadrak.nic.in