DPMU Cuttack Recruitment 2022: District Project Management Unit Cuttack (DPMU Cuttack) has released a notification at cuttack.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Support Staff in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Sep-2022.
DPMU Cuttack Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||District Project Management Unit Cuttack (DPMU)|
|Post Details||Technical Support Staff|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|DPMU Cuttack Official Website||cuttack.nic.in|
DPMU Cuttack Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DPMU Cuttack official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, BCA, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, MCA, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the District Project Management Unit Cuttack recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 37 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DPMU Cuttack Recruitment (Technical Support Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Civil Supplies Officer, District Civil Supplies Office, Cuttack, At-Collectorate Building, At/P.O-Chandinichouck, Dist-Cuttack, Pin -753002, Odisha on or before 15-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for DPMU Cuttack Technical Support Staff Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DPMU Cuttack recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Civil Supplies Officer, District Civil Supplies Office, Cuttack, At-Collectorate Building, At/P.O-Chandinichouck, Dist-Cuttack, Pin -753002, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Sep-2022
DPMU Cuttack Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cuttack.nic.in