DOT Recruitment 2022: Department of Telecommunication (DOT) has released a notification at dot.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Jul-2022.
DOT Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Post Details||Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35400-142000/- Per month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|DOT Official Website||dot.gov.in|
DOT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||6|
|Junior Telecom Officer||1|
DOT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DOT official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Candidates should have 02 Years of Experience in field of Telecommunications and Administration
Age Limit: As per the Department of Telecommunication recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 11-Jul-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
DOT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||Rs.35400-142400/-|
|Junior Telecom Officer||Rs.35400-112400/-|
How to apply for DOT Recruitment (Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Department of Telecommunications, Approving Authority of Odisha LSA, Office of the Sr. Dy. Director General, 1st & 2nd Floor, CPMG Building, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha on or before 11-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for DOT Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Telecom Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DOT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Department of Telecommunications, Approving Authority of Odisha LSA, Office of the Sr. Dy. Director General, 1st & 2nd Floor, CPMG Building, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Jul-2022
DOT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dot.gov.in
Note: For any Clarification/Query, Contact email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No: +91-9494473022 or +91-9437082300