Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2022: Dhenkanal eCourt (Dhenkanal District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer in Dhenkanal – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Aug-2022.
Dhenkanal District Court Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Dhenkanal eCourt (Dhenkanal District Court)|
|Post Details||Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhenkanal – Odisha|
|Dhenkanal District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Dhenkanal District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Jr. Clerk and Copyist||8|
Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Dhenkanal District Court official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma in Computer Application from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Dhenkanal eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 19-Aug-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan
Written Test, Computer Practical Test & Interview
Dhenkanal District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Jr. Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment (Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal, Odisha on or before 19-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for Dhenkanal District Court Jr. Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Dhenkanal District Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Aug-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Aug-2022
Dhenkanal District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in