Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2021: Dhenkanal eCourt (Dhenkanal District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk, Copyist in Dhenkanal – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Nov-2021.
Dhenkanal District Court Vacancy Details October 2021
|Dhenkanal eCourt (Dhenkanal District Court)
|Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk, Copyist
|Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month
|Dhenkanal – Odisha
|Dhenkanal District Court Official Website
Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Dhenkanal District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Dhenkanal eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years, As on 11-Nov-2021
- SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 years
- PH Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan
Written Test, Viva Voce, Computer Science Test, Shorthand & Type Test
Dhenkanal District Court Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
|Junior Clerk and Copyist
|Stenographer Grade III
How to apply for Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment (Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk, Copyist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal, Odisha on or before 11-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Dhenkanal District Court Stenographer Grade III, Junior Clerk, Copyist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Dhenkanal District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Dhenkanal, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Nov-2021
Dhenkanal District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in