DFPD Recruitment 2022: Department of Food & Public Distribution (DFPD) has released a notification at dfpd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in Bengaluru – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jan-2022.
DFPD Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Department of Food & Public Distribution (DFPD)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhopal – Kolkata – Bengaluru – All India|
|DFPD Official Website||dfpd.gov.in|
DFPD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DFPD official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Entomology/Plant Pathology/ Bio-Chemistry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 5 Years Experience in teaching or research or extension work, including aspects related to storage and preservation of food grains in Government Organizations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities
Age Limit: As per the Department of Food & Public Distribution recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 30-Jan-2022.
As per the Department of Food & Public Distribution Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DFPD Recruitment (Deputy Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, (Room No 291), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 30-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for DFPD Deputy Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFPD recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, (Room No 291), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jan-2022
DFPD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dfpd.gov.in